Enabling Roles of Various Industries (Service, Enabling & S&M)
Distinctively Serving Roles | Skills in “Enabling Functions”
- Human Resource(Business Partner, Talent Acquisition, Organization Development, Compensations & Benefits, Learning & Development, Industrial Relationships, People Strategy and Generalist)
- Finance (Corporate & Investment)
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Migrations & Transitions
- Project & Implementation
- Quality Assurance & Business Excellence – Process Reengineering
- Corporate Communication
- Legal & Statutory Compliance
- Sales and Marketing
- Business Development
- Administration & Facilities
- Planning & Operations
- Infrastructure & Technology
Distinctively Serving Roles | Skills in “Service Industry”
IT, ITES, Shared Services, Technology, Media Consulting, Hospitality, Transport & Logistics, Accounting & Finance, Media & Entertainment, Legal, Telecommunication, Infra & Construction, Banking &Insurance, Health & Wellness and Education, Procurement, Non- Banking Finance Companies, Insurance & Re-insurance.
Distinctively Serving Roles | Skills in “Sales & Marketing Industry”
Industries in Sales & Marketing: Banking, Finance, Schools & Education, Automotive,
Retail & Consumer Durables, Insurance, Technology & ITES.
Sales :Digital & Ecommerce, Institutional Sale, Product Marketing, Sales Strategy, Brand Strategy, Business Development; Alliances & Acquisition, Insight Sales, Retail & Channel Sales, Portfolio Management & Professional Selling.
Marketing: Brand Marketing & strategy, Lead Generation, Digital & Product Marketing,
Advertisement & Promotion
Digital Online & e-Commerce, Content & Communication Marketing, International & Institutional Marketing.